Monday, July 5, 2010

A Stroll Through King City!!


Yesterday I took my first big bike ride of the summer, a 3 hour bike ride up & down Keele st. in King City on my city cruiser bike. It was very hot, tiring, and today I am certainly limping. I thought i would share some of the most beautiful places I have the blessing to pass by every day!! The photos don't even do it's magic justice. Every season here has so many incredible gifts, so here are some of summers! 








Got this bike for 20 bucks at a garage sale 2 years ago! Its been good to me! 

















I was two days late to take a photo of this beautiful field which was completely bloomed bright yellow. Thats one great thing about nature, no matter what you want, It works on its own time! 


Another yellow field! 




I love where I live!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment