Monday, October 18, 2010

When two best friends get together for a nice photoshoot..


I know if your reading this you already know who Emma Greenfield is (because the only person who reads this is Emma Greenfield ... if even that), so there is no need for introductions! This is the aftermath of us getting together to have a nice photoshoot for her job. I would say I wish we could take a nice photo together ... but this just makes so much more sense! 

Emma, I love you with every part of my being. I miss you when your not around and I smile every time I think of you! You are THE BEST person I could ever spend my time with! Overwhelmed with love for you girl! 














So SUPER high :|
THE CLAW!! 

subtle awkwards 

Haha Emma I got the pose and face ALL wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment