Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nova Scotia Wwoofing trip from Truro to Maitland!


It has taken me a while to get these photos in order, but Im just putting them up as they are without re-touches or editing to share my solo backpacking trip through and around The beautiful province of Nova Scotia! I took the train into Truro on the 24th of August and arrived back home in Toronto on the 28th of September! I wish I could have stayed 5 more months and maybe that wouldn't have been enough. This is the first farm I stayed at, "Four Seasons" in Maitland. I can't wait to go out east again, it completely stole my heart. Thank you to everyone at this farm who I shared such beautiful time with, Thank you to the amazing weather I had the first week I was there, The Hurricane that came and took all that nice weather, thank you to the land and the crops and the bay. Thanks to all those who helped me on my trip, It meant more than you know. So much love to you! 
(Halfway through my 2 week stay here I dropped my camera and cracked the lens cover denting it onto the lens.... There are a lot of photos throughout my entire trip with an identical light streak through 'em ... whooops) 







































































Dirty Hands 



Onto the Next one ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment