Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nova Scotia Wwoofing trip from Maitland to Windsor!

From "Four Seasons Farm" I got a ride over to Windsor's "Horse and Garden" farm! Thanks to Thea and Allison for being so damn fun to be around! I wish I could have stayed more than a week and enjoyed more mud sliding, late night campfire dinners, big plans for clay ovens, the pups, candle lit sex talks, Dulcimer playing, laughs, and of course farming!! Im happy to have a shower that isn't a black bag with cold rain water :) but I do miss Babe and Fletcher at my feet with sticks all the time and I miss your two pretty faces!! I know your growing good things wherever you are! Thank you for everything!
( I dropped my camera and cracked the lens cover denting it onto the lens.... There are a lot of photos throughout my entire trip with an identical light streak through 'em ... whooops) 


Electricity free Home sweet home

Rain Water fed Morning Station/Dishwashing station :) 



Fletcher after he shook his swamp water on my clean laundry 


Gardens




Free range chicken roost! 









Love Em



Thea and Allison Hard a work :) 

Babe

Such an amazing view everywhere you look ... best mud-sliding bank ever!!!!!







Babe my girl!



Cute!!


Apple Pie

Onto the Next one!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment