Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nova Scotia Wwoofing trip from Cape Breton back to Halifax!

I was so blessed to catch a ride from Cape Breton all the way to Halifax and have Doomwood open their couch to me again for a couple nights!! I wish i could have made my trip 5 times longer than it was even thought I know i'll be back out east soon! It treated me soooo good and the people I met I will remember for a long long time! Thank you to everyone, you know who you are! My home is always open to you, my food is always your food and friendship is always with you! Love you all. ... Till next time.  

p.s If your ever traveling through Halifax and happen to be there on a Monday night, go to the open mike on Agricola  ... im pretty sure I left a piece of my heart in that home. You're truly missing out if you never experience those souls! 





haha fridge art 

last hour 

Au Revoir! 



Homeward bound 

Till the next one .... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment