Friday, June 22, 2012

Some Recent work I've been doing. Away from the photographs and onto the fun stuff! 

Ceramics Final: I threw 50 ceramic sex objects, mainly strap on dildo's that could also be drank out of. They each had an individual quote on them starting with "This is not my _insert 50 strange and hilarious names for external genitalia____". I wanted to focus in on the gender attachments to sex objects,human bodies and the ways that they relate with one another. The project was for "social cups" so my dear friend Esra and I threw a Queer dance house party with a club kid/ Lee Bowery inspiration. Esra made cups inspired by the outrageous costuming of Lee Bowery himself and of course everybody came dressed to kill. All of the objects we're freely distributed to our friends and new friends as well as 4 disposable camera's. We had video projection, lighting, an AmAzling performance by the beautiful "Vivian" and Sudi Dj'ing the night away. Thanks to everyone who came out .... and then came to our party :) We love you all!!!! 
The Calm Before The Storm






VIVIAN!!!!




















































And then there was the morning after....
















Needless to say I left my mark many a places
Oh Hayyyyyy

A new friend from the walk home.

Instillation.... 













Till The Next One...


Other Ceramics: 











Craft Fair


Succulent Teapot Planters

Ceramic shot glasses











... And about a million more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment