Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nova Scotia Wwoofing trip from Halifax to Antigonish and then to Tatamagouch!


From Halifax I caught a ride to Tatamagouch for the night! This wonderful family took me in and gave me a ride to Badeck Cape Breton the next day! I am so so so grateful for their warm welcome, incredible conversations, fantastic food, beautiful home, lovely pets and over all amazing selves! I felt instantly at home and certainly met some soul family! Thank you Singh family for being your beautiful selves!! 



Barn with the horses and mimi pony :) 
My beautiful guest cabin!
The Garden, the way Gardens should be!! 




Some Random Farm we visited on out trip ... this dog was AMAZING!! I've never met such an energetic creature!! 


Onto the next one .... 

1 comment:

  1. I love love love your photo's Veronica!
    I want to go to the east coast so bad now.

    -Mike P.

    ReplyDelete