Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nova Scotia Wwoofing trip from Windsor to Halifax!

Hitched a ride from a farmers gathering to Halifax!! My new friends at Doomwood kindly let me crash on their couch for a couple of days! Such a good home, filled with lovely people! Im really thankful for the space and food they shared with me :) 
( I dropped my camera and cracked the lens cover denting it onto the lens.... There are a lot of photos throughout my entire trip with an identical light streak through 'em ... whooops) 

A friend I made on a walk through Halifax!

Point Pleasant 
Afternoon nap, so beautiful here! 
This friend was flying up high and dropping clam shells to break 'em open! Clever!!

Comfiest "bed"!!

Alex's feet!!
Robot hanging out while I packed! 





:)







Bart

Love. 
Ready to head out!!
See you soon bart!! Onto the next one. ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment